Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3 ~ 30 Days of Me

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends


Oh this one is hard... Isn't it crazy that I don't have any recent picture of my friends?!?
 

Steve is not only my husband, but he is my best friend and my rock! 


These are all the girls in my wedding, so it's a few years old. Since then I have added 2 of my closest friends who I treasure and love. I am very lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful, supportive women!

This post made me realize I need more pictures of me with the ones I love. Instead of being the one behind the camera I want to make an effort of being a part of the lasting memory.

Enjoy today and don't take for granted the people in your life who are your supporters, cheerleaders and inspirations!

1 comment:

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

I like the 30 days of me challenge! What a great way to learn about the person you are reading posts from :)