Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Swap Followings" Link Party

I am very excited about this linky party! It is a way to gain new followers, but to also find new blogs to follow. I like that the hope is to gain lasting friendships with fellow bloggers!

If you are new to my blog, welcome! My name is Jenn and I love to craft, sew and play with my daughter. I am married to a wonderful man named Steve. We have a beautiful one year old daughter Olivia. We live in the Central Valley of California. It tends to be sunny and warm so we spend a lot of our time outside. My blog has so far been just a mismatch of random ramblings. My hope is for it to show more of my crafting and quilting along with ramblings from my daily life. My goal is to open an etsy shop in the next month or so. There are so many feelings and fears that go along with it, but that is a post in and of itself :) I hope you look around and become a follower. Please let me know in a comment that you are following. I would love to head over to your blog and follow as well.

Head over to Homemaker on a Dime and join the Link Party!

I will be doing a post on some of the blogs I find with a little feature about them. Hopefully you will also take a look at their page and find some new friends along the way.

Happy blog hunting :)

7 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for following me. I love the follow swap link! I'm now following you! Karen @Joy, Junk and Juxtaposition

Chrissy said...

Hi Jenn, I am so very glad to meet you. I was reading you last post about gratitude and joy, it is sometimes hard to remember these, when you are going through a tough time. Look at this way, at least we pull ourselves back to that place of rememberance :)
I am visiting from the Swap Party and am now a follower.

Military Spouse House said...

Hey Jenn, I followed you out from the swap party. Your blog is adorable!

-Jordan

Amy said...

Hi,I found your blog through the blog swap party and I am now a follower. I love your openess and over-sharing! :-)
~Amy

Annette said...

I'm following from the blog swap. I love your blog and the fact that you're capturing all your little girl's precious moments. I started blogging for the same reason--to capture life with my little boy. Of course, I look forward to admiring some of your craft ideas, etc. Have a great day!

Jodi said...

Hi Jen~ Thanks for following my blog, I am now a new follower of yours! What a cute blog you have, can't wait to see more!

jodi

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, Jenn! Thanks for joining our party. I'm a follower now, too. You have the best of both worlds - being a SAHM and working part time, too. Enjoy the moments while she's young coz she'll grow up in a blink before you know it.