Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quilt for Sue



"Quilters around the world supporting a quilter" I am inspired by Elizabeth from A House in the Country who is putting together a quilt for a fellow quilter who is terminally ill. As I'm sure with most quilters we make quilts for others but seldom receive them. The quilt will comprise of blocks from people who read her blog. These blocks will probably come from all around the world, in every size, shape and color. I feel very fortunate to have happened upon her blog by chance and am very excited at the potential of becoming apart of something much bigger than myself. This will take very little out of my time and stash, but I will forever be stitched and quilted with other woman from many walks of life to give one woman comfort to rest under our comprised love and support.

No comments: