Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Shower - How-to Series

We recently threw a baby shower for Steve's cousin Brittney. Brittney holds a very special place in our hearts. Leading up to having her baby she came to our home and took care of Olivia. We are so very grateful for all the love she gave our daughter and we know that she will be an amazing mom.

In the next few days I will be posting tutorials of some of the fun things we did to help make the shower extra special.
A lot of diapers were rolled to make diaper cakes. I also got plenty of use out of my silhouette!

Olivia is very excited to meet her new cousin! If you ask her where the baby is she will touch Brittney's belly.

We made lots of yummy cupcakes, including Snickerdoodle, Red Velvet and Cookie Dough. Oh my, I think we all gained a few pounds from all the cupcakes we ate! :)
The cookie dough cupcakes with a butter cream frosting were divine!
Since having the shower we were so happy to welcome Arianna Hope into our family. She is a healthy, beautiful little girl. We are all so smitten!

Keep a look out. At the end of my baby shower how-to series I will have a little giveaway!

4 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

super cute!! Love the diaper cake (or burp cloths, I can't tell!) and now i feel like i need to bake some cupcakes! Can't wait for the series

Baby shower invitations said...

Cute kid... I am sure u guys must be proud parents. I am very happy for you.

Photography said...

Aww so sweet! I love the bub :o) and do you have the cookie dough recipe?? :-)

Amanda said...

Hi!
Would you be willing to share the cookie dough cupcake recipe? They look divine!
Thanks
Amanda